View Profile deathfire139

6 Movie Reviews

Incredible.

The animation was amazing. The quality of your artwork, shading, and smoothness of it all was superb. Awesome music as well. As for the story, it gave me chills -- which is not an easy thing to do when I'm watching a flash. I hope to see more of your work.

OMG

HI GUYS!!!!! BLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH! "Aw, what the !^(#!"
"Yeah, I just cleaned this place!" It was amazing. Especially the Mario Kart and Steve's maniacal laugh... "Bye Guys... MUHUAHAHAHAHA!"

Er..

No offense, but that was not the BK style I was looking for. It was like a behind the scenes parody, which would have been better used by Bowser and other major characters. Lakitu and Hammer Bro controversy? No.

I also have a funny Mario Kart joke. because Koopa Troopa was in Mario Kart Wii, say Hal went to a race, and comes back. Jeff says, "Did you earn any rankings?" and Hal says, "I lost a lot, including my virginity and my favorite coffee mug!"

8 Audio Reviews

Tops, bro.

How is Nolloth money-grubbing again? Just because he's a king doesn't make hi--
oh yeah, he's evil as fu**.

Awesome song.

...

You know what I'm gonna say here.
"Most depressing theme ever for a fire safety PSA."

Otherwise, yes, good song.

Yeah.

It is indeed boss. However, it sounds to me kind of like an over-amplified Megaman track with a bit more guitar thrown in... Not that that's a bad thing.

1 Art Review

Dude.

That's like... totally righteous. Hell, even amazinteous. I freakin' love this show. At any rate, awesome drawing. You totally captured the style, especially with the stances. But I do have to say, you're not as cool as Finn because you don't have a talking magic dog...

I'm a graphic designer. I like all things design, art, and stuff like that. I have an MSN, so if you wanna chat just ask. I also have an xbox live - Deathfire139. Hit me up, bitches.

24, Male