Bear Bear Bear Bear

Incredible.

The animation was amazing. The quality of your artwork, shading, and smoothness of it all was superb. Awesome music as well. As for the story, it gave me chills -- which is not an easy thing to do when I'm watching a flash. I hope to see more of your work.

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Wow

That was awesome dude! Love the music, plus your animation was cool. I love how you made sprites for Shigeru Miyamoto for every series you used. I think that Star Fox would've been cool too!

Bowser's Kingdom: Movie Bowser's Kingdom: Movie

OMG

HI GUYS!!!!! BLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH! "Aw, what the !^(#!"
"Yeah, I just cleaned this place!" It was amazing. Especially the Mario Kart and Steve's maniacal laugh... "Bye Guys... MUHUAHAHAHAHA!"

Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 10 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 10

Er..

No offense, but that was not the BK style I was looking for. It was like a behind the scenes parody, which would have been better used by Bowser and other major characters. Lakitu and Hammer Bro controversy? No.

I also have a funny Mario Kart joke. because Koopa Troopa was in Mario Kart Wii, say Hal went to a race, and comes back. Jeff says, "Did you earn any rankings?" and Hal says, "I lost a lot, including my virginity and my favorite coffee mug!"

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

haha

Oh My God that was so f***ing amazing! good job, but you left out Sheik, although she... or he, is it.... oh well; it was in NiN10Doh, you left out sheik. and What about Pichu?!? although some people think it was a $h1tty char. I liked Pichu. Anyway, great job, too bad there won't be a new one.

The Mario Kart Showdown The Mario Kart Showdown

hmm...

The sprites were good, but the vocals were... er... gay... and you should have tried for bigger explosions, as well as more item use, otherwise good.

Objection responds:

Unfortunately, I was the only one who knew the exact rhythm of the lyrics, so it was down to me to record them. Next time, I'm getting someone else to record the lyrics.

Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 7 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 7

holy crap!

this is such a freakin funny video, as my friend would say, "I't is sooooo l33t!" but that is him, and he is a weirdo...