Bear Bear Bear Bear

Incredible.

The animation was amazing. The quality of your artwork, shading, and smoothness of it all was superb. Awesome music as well. As for the story, it gave me chills -- which is not an easy thing to do when I'm watching a flash. I hope to see more of your work.

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Wow

That was awesome dude! Love the music, plus your animation was cool. I love how you made sprites for Shigeru Miyamoto for every series you used. I think that Star Fox would've been cool too!

Bowser's Kingdom: Movie Bowser's Kingdom: Movie

OMG

HI GUYS!!!!! BLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH! "Aw, what the !^(#!"
"Yeah, I just cleaned this place!" It was amazing. Especially the Mario Kart and Steve's maniacal laugh... "Bye Guys... MUHUAHAHAHAHA!"

Crystal Plight ~ Royal Fallacy Crystal Plight ~ Royal Fallacy

Tops, bro.

How is Nolloth money-grubbing again? Just because he's a king doesn't make hi--
oh yeah, he's evil as fu**.

Awesome song.

~Dangerous Matchplay~ ~Dangerous Matchplay~

...

You know what I'm gonna say here.
"Most depressing theme ever for a fire safety PSA."

Otherwise, yes, good song.

Alchemical Inversion (Loop) Alchemical Inversion (Loop)

Yeah.

It is indeed boss. However, it sounds to me kind of like an over-amplified Megaman track with a bit more guitar thrown in... Not that that's a bad thing.

Adventure Time Mar Adventure Time Mar

Dude.

That's like... totally righteous. Hell, even amazinteous. I freakin' love this show. At any rate, awesome drawing. You totally captured the style, especially with the stances. But I do have to say, you're not as cool as Finn because you don't have a talking magic dog...